Welcome to Ruudje's Weblog!!

This blog hasn't been updated since
Why?? Facebook came along... No need to keep updating the same stuff on two different places.


Monday, June 04, 2007

Uneventful week

Just being lazy...

To be honest: nothing exciting happened last week! Just a normal week of being alive and doing everyday stuff. Heard some more gossips that people at the University are already preparing my contract so that's great! Besides that I did some cycling, went to the gym, had TGIF (Thank God It's Friday) on the rooftop of our building, on Saturday a great party with some Dutch people I know here and I spend the entire Sunday lying next to the pool or in the hotsprings. This week hopefully good news about my job and than I can really start making plans for the rest of the year ;-)

Below I inserted a nice picture to show you what my (our) apartment looks like! I think it's a great place and we have the luck that the fuwuyuan (service personnel) come in everyday to clean everything :-)


Have a great time!
Ruudje


PS: Luckily Yunnan is a huge province, so we didn't feel a thing: Earthquake Rocks Yunnan

No comments:

Post a Comment