Welcome to Ruudje's Weblog!!

This blog hasn't been updated since
Why?? Facebook came along... No need to keep updating the same stuff on two different places.


Sunday, June 10, 2007

International Expert @ School of Economics

Doesn't that sound great :-)

On Wednesday I finally got the e-mail that included the job offer I was waiting for! Of course I was very happy to get it, but after reading the details of the contract I discovered a few things that, according to me, needed to be changed. The number of hours and courses they want me to teach are just to high . I wouldn't be able to prepare properly for all of them. Luckily Collin (the current International Expert for the School of Economics) agrees with me and is being a great help in trying to convince the University that they need to adjust their requirements. We feel confident that there will be an agreement somewhere this week!!

Besides that i am occupied with looking up flight and making travel itineraries for people that want to come and visit me and of course for Shos and myself! But that's no problem because I just love searching the Internet for good deals on flight or fun things to do while on holiday.

Groetjes aan het thuisfront!
Ruudje

No comments:

Post a Comment