Welcome to Ruudje's Weblog!!

This blog hasn't been updated since
Why?? Facebook came along... No need to keep updating the same stuff on two different places.


Monday, April 02, 2007

Last full week...

Busy, busy, busy...

After a tough Monday night and a boring Tuesday, I treated myself to a brand new, great laptop as a "goodbye Holland" gift :-) Did some cycling and worked at the printing company, Manger Mangiare and at Parc. Also went clubbing in Utrecht once more (and got really, really wasted...) and went out in Weert with my sister. On Sunday I visited a birthday party and had diner with both my grandmothers and that is it...

Doesn't sound like a lot, but it didn't leave me a lot of time to spend on the preparation of my departure. This week I am really going to get all my stuff together and put it all in a separate room, so I can more easily check whether I've got everything I need or not.

Next weekend there are a bunch of goodbye parties :-) Really looking forward to those!
See you all soon!

Knuffel,
Ruudje

No comments:

Post a Comment