Welcome to Ruudje's Weblog!!

This blog hasn't been updated since
Why?? Facebook came along... No need to keep updating the same stuff on two different places.


Monday, October 15, 2007

No news is good news

Just another very normal week...

This is going to be a very short post since nothing really happened. We planned to do our cycling trip on Saturday, but due to lousy weather decided to postpone it. And the rest of the week was just working, watching some movies, grabbing dinner with friends and going out on Saturday night. That's about it... So I won't bother you with a lot of nonsense :-)

This Friday I leave for Beijing. I got all the materials that should prepare me for what I have to do there. At least the entire Saturday and Sunday are filled with the fair. The Monday I will spend either going to the Great Wall (again) and/or preparing stuff for when my parents come to China at the end of this year!

Greetingzzz,
Ruudje

No comments:

Post a Comment