Welcome to Ruudje's Weblog!!

This blog hasn't been updated since
Why?? Facebook came along... No need to keep updating the same stuff on two different places.


Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Ruud the Builder

Or maybe better: the demolisher...

For the past few weeks I spent at least one day of each weekend to help my dad to strip the bathroom. Not just the furniture but everything had to come out. The reason is simple: my parents are redoing parts of the house. And this is how I looked week after week after a couple of hours of manual labor...
At work everything is going fine. Of course sometimes it is hard dealing with all the negative publicity (which I often do not agree with), but these challenging times also offer many opportunities. I have to decide which assigment I will be doing for the next 5 months and will have the evaluation of my current assignment coming Monday (pretty exciting...)! And the week after Easter I am going to do a Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt training at our Business School. Looking forward to that, because the method seems to be very efficient and fun to apply.

For now, I am enjoying the long days and the sun and making plans for how to spend my weekends best!

Mazzel,
Ruudje

No comments:

Post a Comment