Welcome to Ruudje's Weblog!!

This blog hasn't been updated since
Why?? Facebook came along... No need to keep updating the same stuff on two different places.


Sunday, October 12, 2008

My new job

ING Trainee Operations & IT Banking (OIB)

Since the first of October I work at ING in Amsterdam. The first week all new OIB Trainees had a training in Six Thinking Hats & Lateral Thinking. Very nice course given by a very good teacher! It was a great opportunity for us to get to know each other. This week was my first real working week. I got to know all my colleagues and figured out what is it exactly that I am supposed to do for the coming six months (after that I'll switch to another project).
There also was a nice drink on Thursday and that once again was a good chance to informally chat with other INGers. So far so good, I really enjoy being there and am looking forward to all the challenges that come with the job! (all I need now is a room somewhat closer to work, preferably in Utrecht!!!)

The previous weekend was a pretty intense one: My sister moved to her new house (and of course I had to help her move) and it was Sven's birthday which meant that we had to go and have a "couple" of drinks on Saturday... Nevertheless it was a great, but heavy weekend ;-)

This week Wolfgang will pay Shos and me a visit from China. I'm going to pick him up on Thursday and the plan is to spend a couple of days in Amsterdam. That has to be fun!

Cheerio,
Ruudje

No comments:

Post a Comment